Thursday 1 March 2018

Spring Cleaning

Taking advantage of the cold weather, Jean-Luc and I have been spring-cleaning.
This has involved many trips up and down the stairs as I ferry things up to the attic for storage or the craft room to Put Things Away.  In truth these are both the same room but we designate the dark, crouchy, can't stand up in it storage area as 'the Attic' and the oh look I can stand up, what lovely light main part of the room as 'the craft room'. 
All this activity has meant one rather scary thing - UFO's!
 
I now have a list of UFO's and Things That Need To Be Made.
  • The Pastel Quilt needs to be finished.
  • The Japanese influenced Blue & White Quilt needs to be backed and quilted.
  • An Autumn quilt for a friend needs to be backed and quilted.
  • I need to finally  bite the bullet and decide on a pattern for Jean-Luc's quilt and make it.
  •  I need to decide on a pattern for my Attic 24 Autumn Woodland blanket (with extra colours) and crochet it.
  • Ditto for the Attic 24 Cosy Summer blanket - which I rediscovered on a shelf - whoops!
  • The Chinese Whispers picture quilt from my quilting group.
  • A Japanese Lantern quilt for my quilting group show.
  • A banner for my knit and natter yarnbombing group for a village parade this summer.
  • Granny squares for a yarnbombing project this summer.
  • 101 other quilts I have ideas for!
 
Well at least I won't be bored!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun, I love a good clear out at any time of the year!

    Dare I observe that your list of UFOs and Things That Need to be Made - excluding the 101 extras which we all have - comprise 10 projects. If you start now that’s one per month to the end of the year!

    Should I just duck or would running away very fast be more appropriate 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can really go off some people... lol

    ReplyDelete